Health & Wellness Retreats
Fitness and Wellness Retreats 2016
Relax, rejuvenate and play at one of these world-class fitness and wellness retreats.
For the second year I've been invited to coach, mentor and create an extraordinary experience for the members of the Robb Report at the luxurious Montage Hotel, Park City Utah. Last years event was a huge success with about 200 people from the around the world who were interested in education, motivation and inspiration to live life healthy and well. I am able to open up this exclusive opportunity to 5 people.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to associate and be surrounded by the worlds greatest leaders in business, medicine, health and fitness.
Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for the contact person at Robb Report to register.
Robb Report Health & Wellness Summit 2016
An extraordinary escape devoted to enriching your health with inspiring wellness activities.
- Expert-led activities including hiking in the Rockies, mountain biking, boxing lessons, yoga, and more.
- Health talks by world-renowned physicians from the nation's top hospitals.
- Elegant cuisine prepared by esteemed chefs.
- Culinary master class with chef David Bouley.
- Curated wine tastings by premier sommeliers.
- Late-night campfires and outdoor movie screenings.
- Relaxing spa treatments.
The 15 islands of the Cook Islands lie halfway between New Zealand and Hawaii. Boasting rare beauty, an idyllic climate, warm welcoming locals and a pace of life unsurpassed for peace, the Cook Islands can only be described as Paradise.
In February I was returning home from a snowmobiling trip in Canada and I sat next to a Jason Webb who owns http://www.downunder-travel.com Jason and I shared our ideas about traveling and fitness so we traded contact information. Several days later Jason contacted me to discuss in more details our ideas and that's when Running With A Purpose was born.
This retreat will incorporate several elements that I am very excited about!!
1. Round Rarotonga Road Race celebrates its 39th Anniversary with its annual weeklong event from the 22-28 September 2016 held on the beautiful tropical island of Rarotonga. The event caters for everyone including families, social, recreational and competitive runners and is a fantastic opportunity to combine a holiday with a once in a lifetime sporting achievement.
This race aims to raise funds to help develop our Junior Athletics in the Cook Islands to travel to New Zealand to compete and experience international competitions, whilst also providing participants with an opportunity to enjoy the white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons and lush tropical hills that make up the unique and beautiful environment of the Cook Islands.
2. The biggest Over-Water Island Night Show on Rarotonga delivering an electric authentic cultural performance like no other... Be blown away by our amazing Over Water Show while Rarotonga's finest dancers and musicians perform by flaming torchlight on floating and fixed stages of our waterfall garden. Enjoy our delicious Island/Western Fusion Buffet prepared by our local and International Chefs.
3. The hike leads up the valley and across the island under a canopy of native trees to a steep 400 meter ascent of the Nee-dle. See ancient ceremonial stone, pictographs on the face of the Needle and hear legends of the ancient Polynesians. Pa will explain how our different plants have been used through time for medicinal purposes.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF FOR COMPLETE DETAILS: